Military Shelter Flooring
Here you will find both fabric and hard military shelter flooring that serve multiple purposes. These military shelter flooring options can be easily installed to improve your CAMSS shelter. All of our shelter flooring is compatible with our extreme weather subflooring as well.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Secures to Base Frame
- Non-Slip, Mil-Spec 44103D 15 oz Fabric
- Helps Keep out Vermin and Bugs
- Compatible with Existing Concrete Flooring and our Modular Hard Flooring.
- Easy and Fast to Install
- Floor Secures to Base Frame
- Non-Slip, Mil-Spec 44103D 18 oz Fabric
- Vector Proofing to Keep Bugs and Critters Out
- Removable for Cleaning or Replacement without Shelter Disassembly
- May be used over Concrete or with our Modular Hard Floorings
- Fast and Simple Install
- Fabric Military Tent Flooring Attaches to the Base Frame
- Non-Slip, Mil-Spec 44103D 28 oz Fabric
- Helps Keep Out Bugs and Small Animals
- Does not Require Shelter Disassembly to be Replaced or Removed for Cleaning
- Complete compatible with our Modular Hard Flooring and can be simply laid over existing flooring such as Concrete.
Extreme cold weather subfloor placed under floor acts as a thermal barrier. This can be used in conjunction with fabric military shelter flooring or our hard, snap-together flooring.
Composite Modular Hard Floors are a fast and easy solution for a portable hard floor. Flooring comes in rectangular sections that snap together.
Our Composite Modular Hard Flooring allows users to have a portable hard floor in any of our shelters. These heavy-duty hard flooring pieces easily snap together for rapid set up and convenience.
Meant to handle small- and medium-weight vehicles, this is extremely heavy-duty hard flooring. These modular flooring pieces easily snap together allowing you to install a portable hard floor in any of our vehicle tent shelters.
Composite modular hard flooring with cable channels underneath makes it easier for users to install wiring or piping below the shelter. Flooring comes in rectangles that snap together.
A raised floor provides you with a solid platform to keep your shelter floor off the ground to reduce the risk of flooding and vector intrusion. The system acts as the base frame for Q and EX shelters and it can be leveled out using the adjustable legs to respond to uneven ground.