- Shelter system in CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container fits in steel Quadcon, Tricon or Bicon. (CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container sold separately.)
- Two CAMSS Quad RotoMold Containers fit in one steel Quadcon container
- One-piece folding frame for quick assembly and strike times
- Assembles in 3 minutes with a trained four-person crew
- Used for rapid deployment situations like a tactical operations center (TOC), emergency response, or disaster relief.
When speed is vital to your operations, you can count on the CAMSS 14TAC15-MC shelter system, a version of the versatile CAMSS 14TAC15 specially designed to fit into the CAMSS Quad RotoMold container. The CAMSS Quad RotoMold container stacks neatly inside standard military Quadcon, Tricon, and Bicon steel containers for easy handling and improved logistical efficiency. It sets up quickly, stays up strong, and strikes rapidly into a compact package. Parts are made of strong aluminum alloy for lasting strength. Designed with a simple 1-piece frame and 1-piece fabric bundle, a 14TAC shelter can be set up in just a couple of minutes. The 14TAC family also make connecting shelters easy with vestibule connectors on shelter entries, so you can build your own interconnected command center in short order. Save valuable time and avoid headaches with the 14TAC shelter systems.