- Shelter system in CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container fits in steel Quadcon, Tricon or Bicon. (CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container sold separately.)
- Two CAMSS Quad RotoMold Containers fit in one steel Quandcon container
- One-piece folding frame for quick assembly and strike times
- Assembles in 4 minutes with a trained four-person crew
- Used for rapid deployment situations like a tactical operations center (TOC), emergency response, or disaster relief.
Use the CAMSS18TAC25-MC for ultimate logistics with a CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container to fit in standard steel Quadcons, Tricons and Bicons. Two CAMSS18TAC25-MC shelters, in CAMSS Quad RotoMold Containers, fit in a one-stall Quadcon.
When speed is vital to your operations, you can count on the CAMSS 18TAC25-MC shelter system, a version of the versatile CAMSS 18TAC25 specially designed to fit into the CAMSS Quad RotoMold Container. The CAMSS Quad RotoMold container stacks neatly inside standard military Quadcon, Tricon, and Bicon steel containers for easy handling and improved logistical efficiency. It sets up quickly, stays up strong, and strikes rapidly into a compact package. Parts are made of strong aluminum alloy for lasting strength. Designed with a simple 1-piece frame and 1-piece fabric bundle, an 18TAC shelter can be set up in less than 3 minutes. The 18TAC family also make connecting shelters easy with boot connectors on shelter sides and ends so you can build your own interconnected command center in short order. Save valuable time and avoid headaches with the 18TAC shelter systems.